Monday, August 3, 2009

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK

Good Monday to everyone! I have lots and lots to share with you all today. It has been pretty busy here at work, but I am going to try to squeeze everything in today. First up, I have some new blogs for you all to check out!

PINKGINGER'S A THING OF BEAUTY

A POLISH PROBLEM

JUICY-NAILS

POLISH OR PERISH

POLISH UP

I hope you all take a minute and help support all these great nail polish bloggers! Also, if you have noticed that I don't have your blog listed on my blogroll PLEASE let me know! I try really hard to make sure that I include all blogs as I come across them, but unfortunately I have noticed a few that were left off and really, I don't have the time it would take to check. So please leave me a comment and let me know about it.

IF IT IS A NEW BLOG that I haven't featured on my NBOTB posts, please let me know and I will get you on next Monday! :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for always bringing these to our attention. You're a huge help to new bloggers and old bloggers alike :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Yes ~ thank you for these 'NBOTB'

Violet LeBeaux said...

I'm not on your side bar but my blog isn't just about nails ^_^ I'm glad you're back blogging btw!

flinty said...

Hi from flinty at Polish or Perish! On the behalf of the six of us here, thanks for listing us as a NBOTB!! :D

Pink Ginger said...

Hi Brooke! Thanks for the shout out! Much respect :)

Pinkginger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org