Thursday, August 20, 2009

HUGE NUBAR ANNOUNCEMENT!!

If you guys could see my face right now, you would think I have been breathing in laughing gas for the last hour - I'm that ecstatic!!


I was just sent pictures of nubars brand new JEWEL TONED collection that is coming out! It is called the Royal Gems collection and is set to be released Sept. 15th.

This is great news in itself, however, little Brooke of Getcha Nails Did is THE first to get this release info and pictures!! This is my first "inside' info - so let me act like a little kid for a minute, ok?!





Take a look ladies:



PLEASE CLICK IMAGE TO SEE MUCH LARGER!


"Inspired by the rich hues and sparkle of the finest collections of royal jewelry, nubar has created The Royal Gems Collection. This collection captures the character of the most luxurious gems and precious metals in shimmering, sparkling nail lacquers. The essence of platinum, gold, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, amethysts, and the exotic Tiger’s Eye have been realized like never before in The Royal Gems Collection. The crown jewel of this collection is Tiara, a multi faceted glitter which bejewels any color at all. The Royal Gems Collection is a dazzling gem itself!"

The color descriptions are:

24k is a pure glimmering gold shimmer with gold glitter accents
Ruby is a shimmering red with red glitter
Tiger’s Eye is a warm medium brown shimmer
Emerald is sparkling green shimmer with green glitter
Sapphire is blue glitter in a base of royal blue shimmer
Platinum is a lustrous silver with silver glitter accents
Amethyst is a rich royal purple shimmer with subtle blue micro glitter accents
Tiara is a rich multi-faceted glitter which can either be used alone or as a top coat that takes on the color of any shade with which it is paired.

Did you read the words SHIMMER and/or GLITTER listed in EVERY SINGLE COLOR?? I'm bouncing in my chair right now!

16 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my! Look at those polish shades/textures in the bottom row!!! Looking forward to this collection and congrats on being first on this one, you've got a fantastic blog :)

adorepink said...

LOL, congrats, this collection looks interesting! I've never had a Nubar polish, maybe these will be the first?

Velvet said...

Oh my! Looks like some serious sparkle and bling. How exciting!

WillaDodge said...

Amethyst, Sapphire and Tiara look AMAZING! I am going to have to get those. Damn!

Violet LeBeaux said...

ZOMG that is right up my alley! LOVE the looks of them, I hope the colours are that good out of the pot!
Thanks for the scoop :D
Bring on the bling!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I likey! I likey very much! Thanks for the heads up on these!

Nora said...

Congratulations, I love reading your blog and if you combine that with breaking news, it's smashing!

Nixxy said...

Ooh! I really need to get me some Nubars! They look almost Christmas-y, don't they? :)

Lucy said...

I just love these colors. Congrats on getting the first heads up. Shimmer and glitter is up my alley. Oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for emerald! I was just about to order a big bottle of diamont, I'll try to hold off till emerald comes out <3

Selina said...

Mmmmm, they look pretty. Can't wait to see them swatched. And YAY YOU!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the scoop!!!! Those colors look awesome!!! I can't wait!

Brooke said...

TO ALL -
Thanks ladies for joining me in the excitment!! I am still so thrilled about it today :) I should have swatches up of these soon!

Glockoma said...

I'm excited about Emerald! Got into Nubar with their Go Green collection, and was really impressed by the formula and wear.

Tuli said...

Congrats on your first "inside" info ! This is so exciting ! No wonder you laughed so much !! I'm very happy for you :-)

And these colors....OMG...they are so beautiful !! Thanks for showing me them - I'll have to see now where can I get them :-)

Jamie D. said...

Wow - love those jewel tones. It's going to be a great season for nail polish!

Thanks for giving us the scoop! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org